“Discover How to You Can Use Gluteus Medius Exercises to Help You Overcome and Prevent Back and Lower Body Injuries”
Discover the Simple Step-by-Step Guide That Will Finally Help You Fix A Common Problem that is Holding People Back From Overcoming their Back and Lower Body Injury!
Dear trainer or exercise enthusiast,
If you are interested in overcoming back and lower body injuries in a fast, simple, safe, and effective program that most health & fitness professionals don’t know about, or are doing wrong, then read this important letter.
Help for Your Gluteus Medius With from Rick Kaselj:
My name is Rick Kaselj. I am an exercise and injuries expert and international presenter for effective exercises for injuries. I have written numerous articles that have appeared in newspapers and fitness magazines, have written leading exercise injury manuals, and taught over 315 presentations to 6065 fitness professionals across Canada and the USA.
I’ve developed the Gluteus Medius Exercises to help you solve back and lower body injuries.
Gluteus Medius Exercises is the result of 6 years of University study (including a Master’s Degree in Exercise Science), 16 years of hands-on experience, constant searching for the best Gluteus Medius Exercises techniques, and teaching these Gluteus Medius Exercises techniques to thousands of other fitness & health professionals who have used them to help their clients – plus thousands of personal training sessions with injury and Gluteus Medius Exercises clients, and the careful scrutiny of 11 medical research papers.
How this Whole Thing Came to Be……
How this program will help you:
- You will be able to move your knee without worrying if the pain is going to bite into your bones
- You are going to overcome your seat pain so you can go move your leg around without worrying if the pain will come back
- You will end your knee pain related to walking so you can stop spending all kinds of money on appointments and enjoy doing something fun instead
- You can go back to walking and running, and create more fun memories
- You will wake us restful and refreshed not having to worry about pain in your hip
Questions & Answers
Question: I have been told that I need to strengthen my gluteus medius muscle. Is this true?
Strengthening your gluteus medius muscle is important, but not the only thing you need to do.
You also need to focus on activation, endurance and strength of the muscle. I strong muscle does not mean it is a muscle with good endurance and good endurance is what is needed for injury recovery and prevention.
Question: Your program is a 12-week program. Why does your program take so long to work?
I need to be honest and realistic.
I want to say this program will help you in 7 days, and I know it will help you in 7 days.
In fact, I know your back, hip and lower body will feel better in 7 days if you follow this step-by-step program.
The reason why I say 12 weeks is because I know you want to overcome your gluteus medius weakness fully. If you want to do that, It will take 12 weeks to do so.
I did not want to give you a temporary fix; I wanted to give you long term relief.
Long term relief is what Gluteus Medius Exercise Program offers.
Let me summarize what you will experience when you get the program:
- On day 1 you will wonder if this stuff works, but you will have a decrease in aches and pains in your back and lower body.
- On day 2 you will want to do more of the program and will feel your pelvis is more stable.
- On day 3 the program will be incorporated into your life and it will only take a few minutes to continue improving your gluteus medius function and decreasing your risk of injury.
- On day 4 you will wonder why you did not get this program sooner.
Question: I have a bunch of exercises that I have been given to me for my gluteus medius. Should I do all of them?
Exercise is very important when it comes to recovery your gluteus medius function in order to overcome injury and prevent injury.
The problem with doing whatever exercise you find is often times key components of a Gluteus Medius Exercise recovery program are missed.
Common areas that are missed are the correct number of repetitions, proper rest between exercises, and exercises that target your hips and and knees.
Also, the order of the exercises is very important. Doing the exercises in the right order will increase their effectiveness. By doing the exercises in the right order, the exercises build on each other to lead to even greater and faster results.
Question: Is this program just more exercises that I have to do?
No and yes!
Most fitness and health professionals take a shotgun approach to exercises for injuries. They keep giving you more and more exercises, hoping they will help.
I don’t do that.
I find the least number of exercises that you need to do, in the right order and the correct amount, that cover all of the areas that need to be addressed in order to overcome your gluteus medius weakness and help you with overcome pain.
To be frank, I would stop all of your other exercises you are doing and focus on the Gluteus Medius Exercise Program and give this program a go for 7 days.
Here are the Benefits of The Gluteus Medius Exercises Program:
- Explains the 9 components you must do in order to overcome your gluteus medius weakness
- Shows you the correct order to do the gluteus medius exercises in order to get pain relief and maximus injury prevention
- Gives you ways of making the exercises easier or more challenging based on what you can do
- You will discover the exercises “TO DO” and “NOT DO” to improve gluteus medius function
- You will learn common mistakes that people make when performing gluteus medius exercises
- Clear and detailed explanations about the program and everything you need to know about a gluteus medius exercises.
- Essential components of an exercise program to overcome your gluteus medius weakness will be covered
- Inappropriate stretching and strengthening exercises that are making your gluteus medius worse
- Videos that you can watch to make sure you are doing the exercises right and safely
- The most important movements you need to do in order to overcome your gluteus medius weakness
More Questions & Answers
Question: What is a Pain Relief Video Guide?
The Pain Relief Video Guide is the foundation of the program. I go into detail about what you need to know to better understand gluteus medius, what to do and not do for a gluteus medius weakness, key components of a Gluteus Medius Exercise program, and I go through the full 9 component program.
The Pain Relief Video Guide is just like you are with me in a session and I am explaining everything you need to know about the Gluteus Medius Exercises.
A Pain Relief Video Guide is a recorded video presentation that you can download to your computer, burn to a DVD, watch on your phone or view right off the internet which takes you step-by-step through the program. You can download the video at work or at home, and view it when it is convenient for you, even in the middle of the night.
Question: How does a Pain Relief Video Guide work?
After getting the Gluteus Medius Exercise Program, you will be directed to details on how to access the video guide and full program. You can then view and download the video guide. The instructions to view and download the video guide are easy to follow and quick to do. If you have any problems, contact me and I will help you out.
Question: Do I have to watch the Video Presentation all at one time?
No, you can watch the video presentations whenever you would like (even at 3 am), at your own pace and re-visit any aspects of the video presentation when you like.
Question: Can I burn the Video Presentation onto a DVD?
Yes, you can!
You can download the video presentations to your computer and then burn the video presentations to a blank DVD.
This allows you to watch the video presentation on a DVD player at home, on your laptop, or on a different computer that has a DVD drive.
Question: Can I watch it on my smart phone or tablet?
The video guide is in a M4V format that you can view on your smart phone or tablet.
Question: Why do so many people prefer to learn through a Pain Relief Video Presentation?
Benefits of Learning Through a Pain Relief Video Presentation:
- You can watch the video at your own pace and go back to key points at your convenience
- You can watch the video presentation on any computer, laptop, tablet, smart phone, iPhone or iPad
- You don’t have to take time off work and lose money in order to go to an appointment or attend a course on Gluteus Medius Exercises
- You can watch the video when it is convenient and best for you
- You can download the video presentation to your tablet, laptop, smart phone, iPhone, iPad and watch it whenever you have a moment
- You can learn the truth about Gluteus Medius Exercises from the convenience of your home
- You can view the video presentation on a PC or Mac
- An affordable way of learning new detailed and research-backed, solution-focused information on exercise and injuries
- No time is wasted driving or flying to appointments or courses
- No expensive and overpriced appointment fees; I explain everything you need to know about gluteus medius weakness, exercise and recovery
Question: I was surfing around the internet and found a bunch of Gluteus Medius Exercises. Will these help?
I have found a lot of stuff on the internet when surfing for Gluteus Medius Exercise information.
What you will find on the web is information focusing on one component of a Gluteus Medius Exercises. As I mentioned above, there are 9 components to a successful Gluteus Medius Exercise program. The one component you find on the internet may be leg raises or clam exercises. these are important but there are still 8 other components that need to be done in order to create a successful Gluteus Medius Exercise program.
Doing the exercises you find on the internet might lead to your aches and pains feeling better for a little while, but the pain will be back again because most exercise programs are missing the other 8 components.
Question: How long does it take to get my DVDs?
The cool thing is there is no wait.
You get the Gluteus Medius Exercise Program right away.
After your order, you will instantly get access to the pain relief video guide, exercise manual and exercise videos.
You can download everything to your computer and get started right away. No waiting for anything in the mail.
What is in Gluteus Medius Exercise Program?
Regular Price $57 Release Price $27
Your Gluteus Medius Exercise Program:
Summarizing what you will get for $57 $27:
Regular Price $57 Release Price $27
Helping you overcome your gluteus medius weakness,
Rick Kaselj, MS
Author, The Gluteus Medius Exercise Program
P.S. – There is NO RISK at all for you when you try the Gluteus Medius Exercise program. If you are not thrilled how this program improves your gluteus medius function, let me know and I will refund your order. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Rick Kaselj has been trusted by the largest fitness & rehabilitation associations in North America (NSCA, ACE, CanFitPro, BCRPA, BCAK, CKA, NHPC).
P.P.S – If you are sick and tired of not knowing what to do about your gluteus medius weakness, now you can find out. CLICK HERE to End Your Gluteus Medius Weakness
P.P.P.S. – There’s only one catch to all this. You need to act now to get the complete package. I’ve been told this package is way too cheap now and the price will be going up very soon. So, if I decide to keep the price the same, a few of the components may be removed at any time and put up for sale separately.
Regular Price $57 Release Price $27
NOTE: The Gluteus Medius Exercises is a downloadable video and e-book. No physical products will be shipped. After you order, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the video and e-book. The e-book format is adobe acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC. The video format is M4V which can be viewed on Mac or PC. If you have any questions or need help, you can contact us at support (at) ExercisesForInjuries.com.