The “Key Hip Muscle” Missed By Medical Practitioners That Keeps Millions Of Men And Women Struggling With Chronic Hip and Lower Back Pain
NEW DISCOVERY PROVES that anyone can decrease, or even eliminate hip and lower back pain IN JUST 7 DAYS… by unlocking their “Survival Hip Muscle.”
Dear exercise enthusiast or trainer,
When I first hung out my shingle as an exercise therapist and kinesiologist, I actually had a lot of trouble helping my clients with hip and lower back pain.
My clients would tell me things like:
- “I get these intense, sharp, shooting pains in the small of my back when I make certain bending or twisting movements.”
- “I feel a lot of pain in the area below my stomach and on both sides when I climb stairs, when I bend down to pick things up, and even when I walk.”
- “When I move my leg out to the side or back from my body, it kills in my buttocks and lower back.”
- “It just feels like my hip area and sometimes upper thighs really hurt a lot of the time.”
- “I have a constant dull ache and pain in my hips and lower back.”
And I did the things that I was trained to do: recommend daily icing to reduce inflammation, prescribe anti-inflammatory medicines, standard exercises like hip extension, hip abduction, bridging, knee lifts, mini squats, etc.
But, none of it really worked.
I was forced to face the fact that…
I didn’t know how to help my clients
get rid of their hip and back pain
Almost none of my clients got better. Some got temporary relief, but very few of them experienced long-term reduction or elimination of their pain.
I was pretty discouraged and disappointed with these results.
So I decided that I would need to find another way... because I got into this work in the first place TO HELP PEOPLE, for real.
Here’s what I did:
- I started studying and scrutinizing related medical research papers. In the end, I went through hundreds of these papers and studies.
- I spoke with other trainers, therapists and kinesiologists to see if they had methods that worked to relieve hip and back pain in their clients.
- Then I brought everything I learned back to my clients, and tested and experimented... until I finally got the results I was looking for.
The surprising truth about
hip and back pain
What I discovered surprised me.
In many cases, it wasn’t the lower back or the hips that were causing the pain my clients were feeling!
It was injury and weakness in a muscle that’s located in the same area as the hips and lower back, called the Gluteus Medius.
Since this muscle is located in the same area, it was now easy to see why my clients believed it was their hips or back that hurt, and didn’t realize that the answer lies in this muscle called the Gluteus Medius.
SO… I created a special set of exercises that specifically targeted the Gluteus Medius muscle.
And then I tested it with my clients...
FAST reduction and elimination of hip and lower back pain
Voila! The results were incredible. NIGHT AND DAY!
With this amazing discovery, my clients experienced FAST reduction and even elimination of hip and lower back pain… in DAYS not months (or never!).
I was beyond excited and my clients were even more excited!
- Clients that had suffered chronic, intractable hip pain for years were telling me that they were throwing their grandkids up in the air, without a care! They were up and down stairs without pain or fear. They woke up feeling great, ready and excited for their day, instead of languishing under the dark cloud of pain they used to have following them around.
- People with back pain that literally immobilized them, that kept them from going to work, and even kept them from getting out of bed… were up and about, walking, even running and exercising with NO PAIN!
- Clients with milder cases were pain-free and fully back to normal in under 7 days!
It was incredible - I was hooked.
I knew that I had to take this special set of exercises beyond just the face-to-face, one-on-one clients I was seeing myself, and get it out to as many people as I could, because I had seen first-hand that IT REALLY WAS helping people eliminate their hip and back pain.
So, I packaged up these special exercises into a video program that I call Gluteus Medius Exercises.
I am so excited about this product.
This might sound cheesy, but… it brings me a lot of joy and fulfillment to help people overcome their injuries and get back to doing what they love.
I know that after using it for just a short period of time, you too will see how different this program is from anything else you’ve seen or tried.
Have you been waiting for a solution that will ACTUALLY WORK?
That REALLY WILL decrease and eliminate your hip or back pain?
This is what you can look forward to when you get my
Gluteus Medius Exercises program:
- Within just 7 days, you should feel a SIGNIFICANT decrease in your hip and lower back pain
- You’ll be able to pick up your kids (or grandkids) without worrying if your back will go out… without worrying that you’ll have sharp pains in your hips, legs or knees
- Walking and/or running will become enjoyable and pain-free again
- Here’s approximately what you’ll experience in the first four days of using this program:
- DAY 1: In the beginning, you might wonder if this program really works, but you’ll soon start noticing some relief in your hip, back and lower body.
- DAY 2: It may be hard for you to describe it, but your pelvis and hips will feel a bit more stable, and this will make you feel like doing more of the exercises!
- DAY 3: The program is starting to feel like part of your life now, and you’re seeing that just a few minutes a day is ACTUALLY decreasing your hip and lower back pain.
- DAY 4: This is the day where most of my clients tell me that they wished they had found this program sooner!
- When you walk up or down stairs, get up from the couch, or get out of the car, you may find yourself doing some habitual things like groaning under your breath, or putting your hands on something to brace or lift yourself... but you’ll be SURPRISED and DELIGHTED to notice that the pain isn’t there anymore!
- You’ll wake up rested and refreshed in the morning, and you’ll realize that your pain isn’t there. Then you’ll realize that you don’t have to worry about pain in your hips and back today... or tomorrow... or the next day!
Here’s what’s DIFFERENT about my Gluteus Medius Exercises program:
- This is not just a bunch of exercises thrown together with the HOPE that they will relieve your pain. This is a CAREFULLY DESIGNED SYSTEM that has already helped many people decrease and eliminate their hip and lower back pain.
- You’ll learn not only how to do the exercises correctly, but also ALL of the common mistakes people make doing these exercises. This is crucial because doing the exercises just right makes A HUGE DIFFERENCE in whether this will work for you or not.
- I didn’t just make up this program. It is the result of YEARS OF SCHOLARLY MEDICAL RESEARCH and feedback from REAL-WORLD TESTS AND EXPERIMENTS WITH HUNDREDS OF CLIENTS.
- This program has only the exercises you need to reduce and eliminate your pain… and nothing else.
- All of your questions will be answered. I have diligently collected questions from each of my clients over the years, so you will have all the answers you need, and NEVER FEEL STUCK. And on the off-chance that I haven’t answered one of your questions, you can always email me personally at support@ExercisesForInjuries.com.
- I will show you what to do and how to do it if you want to progress further and increase your intensity and results.
- You will know EXACTLY how many reps to do. You will know EXACTLY how many sets to do. You will know EXACTLY what intensity you should do each exercise with. You will know EXACTLY how your body should feel when you do each exercise correctly. Nothing will be left out – you will have no guesswork or confusion about what to do. Everything in this program is systematized and laid out perfectly and clearly for you.
- And much more…
What is the Gluteus Medius Exercises program?
What exactly do you get with it?
My experience has shown that the most effective way for people to learn and do these special exercises is with two types of videos and a written manual.
Below is a description of exactly what each component of the program is and how each helps to MAKE SURE you get to your end goal >>> FAST REDUCTION AND ELIMINATION OF YOUR HIP AND BACK PAIN!
COMPONENT #1: VIDEO & HANDOUTS: Your Personal Training & Therapy Session With Rick Kaselj, MS
In this first video, you will feel like I am giving you your very own personal training and therapy session. Here are just a few of the things I’ll cover:
- I explain, in plain English, exactly where your hip and lower back pain is coming from.
- I lay out the exact roadmap we’re going to follow to get you to pain-free hips and a pain-free lower back.
- I take time to answer the most common questions I’ve gathered from hundreds of clients over the years.
- I explain each of the exercises you’ll be doing, and coach you on the right way to do them, but also show you the wrong way, so you know what to avoid… all so you can BE SURE that you’re doing them correctly.
- I will talk about reps, sets, time of day, intensity, how to progress, and more…
- You also get a PDF file that contains all of the slides used in the video presentation, with room for you to take notes next to the slides. You can print these pages out and fill in notes as you watch this first video, so the material sinks in completely.
- You also get a PDF file with the full-color slides, just like they appear in the video, so you can easily review this material and reference any part of it at any time.
COMPONENT #2: Comprehensive Gluteus Medius Exercises Manual
In this handy written guide, you’ll have everything you need to use this program to reach your end-goal: pain-free hips and a pain-free lower back. The guide includes:
- Start-position and end-position photos for every exercise
- A complete description of how to do each exercise, step-by-step
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Tips and advice on everything else you need to know -- number of reps, number of sets, how long each rep should take, exactly what you should feel as you do each stretch and exercise so you are SURE you’re doing them correctly, and more.
COMPONENT #3: EXERCISE VIDEO LIBRARY: Coaching Session - How To Do The Exercises
This second video gives you step-by-step instructions for how to do each of the exercises in the Gluteus Medius Exercises program. Once you master these simple and easy exercises, you will start feeling a decrease in your pain in just days! Here are some of the things this video will cover:
- I SLOWLY DEMONSTRATE exactly how to do each exercise perfectly, so you can definitely get it right.
- I show you ALL the common mistakes people make doing these exercises, so you also know what NOT to do.
- I give you EVERYTHING you need - exactly how many reps and sets you should do, what you should feel as you do the exercises so you know you’re doing them right, and exactly how to progress and increase your results.
How my Gluteus Medius Exercises program gives YOU all the control, makes your life simpler and easier, helps you learn the exercises faster, and saves you money.
I specifically chose to make this a VIDEO program so you would get these benefits:
- You can watch the videos at your own pace. As far as I know, you cannot pause, rewind or fast-forward an in-person training or therapy session... but, with video you can! With video, you have all the control - you can go as slowly or quickly as you like and review any key points as many times as you like.
- The videos work on any computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, iPhone or iPad. You can download them onto any of your devices, or watch them on the Internet, and they will be available to you forever.
- You can watch the videos on your schedule, when it’s convenient for you. No scheduled appointments to make, no time off from work - you can do it whenever YOU have time.
- You can learn and do the exercises from the convenience of your own home, or wherever you choose. No driving or flying to appointments, sessions or courses at someone else’s location.
- You save money. You won’t need expensive therapy appointments, training sessions, courses or seminars. These videos alone will decrease and eliminate your hip and lower back pain, and they're very affordable!
Regular Price $57 Online Sale Price $29
Your Gluteus Medius Exercise Program:
Summarizing what you will get for
- VIDEO & HANDOUTS: Your Personal Training & Therapy Session With Rick ($97.00 value)
- MANUAL: Comprehensive Gluteus Medius Exercises Manual ($37.00 value)
- EXERCISE VIDEO LIBRARY: Coaching Session - How To Do The Exercises ($97.00 value)
- Total Value Of All Components: $231.00
Regular Price: $57.00
- Your Price (for a limited time!): $29.00
Regular Price $57 Online Sale Price $29
Test drive my whole Gluteus Medius Exercises program for the next 60 days with absolutely no risk. You are fully protected by my iron-clad 100% money back guarantee.
If for any reason, you aren’t completely thrilled and amazed with Gluteus Medius Exercises, you can simply email me and ask for a prompt and courteous, no-hassles, no-questions-asked, 100% refund. In fact, if you’re not completely happy, then I insist that you ask for a refund.
After seeing so many people overcome their hip and lower back pain with this program, I am confident that you will be thrilled as well.
Helping you on your health and fitness journey,
Rick Kaselj, MS
Injury Specialist & Kinesiologist
If you don’t already know me, my name is Rick Kaselj. I’m an exercise and injuries expert and international presenter for effective exercises for injuries. I have written numerous articles that have appeared in newspapers and fitness magazines, have written leading exercise injury manuals, and have given over 315 presentations to more than 6,000 health and fitness professionals across Canada and the USA.
P.S. – There is NO RISK at all for you when you try Gluteus Medius Exercises. If you are not completely thrilled with how this program helps you decrease and eliminate your hip and lower back pain, let me know and I will refund your order. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Rick Kaselj has been trusted by the largest fitness & rehabilitation associations in North America (NSCA, ACE, CanFitPro, BCRPA, BCAK, CKA, NHPC).
P.P.S. – There’s only one catch to all this. You need to act now to get this program at this price. I’ve been told by several people that the price for this program is way too low, so it will be going up very soon.
Regular Price $57 Online Sale Price $29
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
I’ve heard before that I need to strengthen my Gluteus Medius muscle - is that true?
Strengthening your Gluteus Medius muscle is important, but not the only thing you need to do. You also need to focus on activation, endurance and strength of the muscle. A strong muscle does not mean it is a muscle with good endurance. Good endurance is crucial for injury recovery and prevention.
Your program is a 12-week program. Why does it take so long to work?
If you follow this program and do the exercises as I instruct, your back, hip and lower body should all feel better within 7 days. The reason I say this program should IDEALLY be followed for at least 12 weeks is because I know you want to overcome your hip and low-back pain COMPLETELY. If you want to do that, I’ve found that it takes, on average, about 12 weeks. I don’t want to give you a temporary fix; I want to give you long-term relief. Long-term relief is what the Gluteus Medius Exercise program offers.
How long does it take to get my DVDs?
You don’t have to wait! You get access to everything in the Gluteus Medius Exercise Program immediately after you order. You can download everything onto your computer and get started right away. No waiting for anything in the mail.
Do I have to watch all of the videos all in one sitting?
No, you can watch the videos whenever you like (even at 3 am), do parts and pieces whenever you have time, do everything at your own pace, and re-visit any aspects of the videos anytime.
Can I burn the videos onto a DVD?
Yes, you can! You can download the videos to your computer and then burn them to a blank DVD. This allows you to watch the videos on a DVD player at home, on your laptop, or on a different computer that has a DVD drive.
Can I watch it on my smartphone or tablet?
Absolutely! The videos are M4V format that you can view on any computer, tablet, or smartphone.
I was surfing around the Internet and found a bunch of Gluteus Medius Exercises. Will these help?
You can definitely find exercises for the Gluteus Medius online. But you won’t find a complete program designed to target the Gluteus Medius muscle for the specific purpose of relieving and eliminating hip and back pain. You won’t find a whole program that has been carefully crafted, based on years of research and real-world testing, that includes ONLY the necessary exercises, with instructions on how to do them in just the right sequence, with the right number of reps and sets, so that you will reach your ultimate goal, which is to be pain-free in your hips and lower back. That’s exactly what Gluteus Medius Exercises is.
Is this program just more exercises that I have to do?
Yes, and no. Most fitness and health professionals take a shotgun approach to exercises for injuries. They keep giving you more and more exercises, hoping they will help. I don’t do that. My program only includes the exercises you need. I also recommend you do them in a specific sequence and I give you precise instructions on how many repetitions and sets you need to do. My program has been carefully designed, based on years of research and real-world testing, and it is a SYSTEM that has already worked for other people. There will be no guesswork or confusion on your part – everything is laid out and easy for you to follow. My best advice is for you to stop all of the other exercises you are doing, and focus only on the Gluteus Medius Exercise Program for at least the next 7 days.
Regular Price $57 Online Sale Price $29
NOTE: The Gluteus Medius Exercises program is a set of two downloadable videos, and three PDF files. No physical products will be shipped. After you order, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the videos, PDFs and e-books. The PDF files can be viewed on any Mac or PC. The video format is M4V which can be viewed on any Mac or PC. If you have any questions or need help, you can contact us at support@ExercisesForInjuries.com.